A week back, Google Translate had support for only Hindi in Indian languages. Now it has added support for five more South Asian languages: Tamil, Bangla, Telugu, Gujarati & Kannada. Now users can translate from English to Tamil, Tamil to English, Bangla to Hindi, Telugu to Tamil, Tamil to Hindi, Hindi to Tamil or simply put: any combination with the currently supported 63 languages!
Though the translate has issues, it’s still useful when you don’t know a specific language and translate to the language of your choice.
Sample Tamil to English:
Tamil to Hindi:
Indian DTH services Airtel, TataSky, Videocon, BIG TV,Sun Direct and Dish TV has has multi language option.
- Discovery ( English, Hindi,Tamil,Telugu)
- National Geographic( English,Telugu)
- Fox history( English,Hindi)
- Animal planet( English,Hindi)
- Disney xd (English,Hindi,Tamil,Telugu)
- Hungama (English,Hindi,Tamil,Telugu)
- Cartoon network(English,Hindi,Tamil,Telugu)
- TLC(Travel & living) ( English,Hindi)
All the DTH has options in remote to change the language from English to Hindi,Tamil or Telugu.
ExampleÂ procedure in Airtel DTH to change the language:
Changing the audio language
You can change the audio language of some channels which are broadcasted in more than one language. While watching the channel, press the (blue) button. This will show options of the languages available. Select the language you wish to activate.
Update: List of HD Channels in India for English/Tamil/Hindi/Telugu